Water Tower Thunder Cats - Stronger than the day before
Team Blog

Raffle tickets are on sale!

Please support the USAG team girls by purchasing a raffle ticket! Each ticket is only $2.00

1st place prize is a $75 gas card
2nd place prize is a $50 Target gift card
3rd place prize is a $25 gift card to T.G.I.Friday's

The drawing will be help March 22, 2014 and the winner need not be present at the time of the drawing.

9 Comments to Raffle tickets are on sale!:

Comments RSS
pakistan super league live on Monday, February 26, 2018 3:10 PM
I enjoyed reading it.Well read my blog of latest Pakistan Urdu news these are accurate and up-to date and as interesting as your own blog.
Reply to comment

bestessays.com review on Monday, May 07, 2018 4:22 PM
I have already booked these tickets and I have been trying to get them from a very long time. I am pretty sure that it is an exciting thing when you are having a great show to watch while getting their tickets.
Reply to comment

dissertation writing services on Thursday, July 19, 2018 5:16 PM
So, I can buy these tickets now? It's a great opportunity for me.
Reply to comment

assignment writing on Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:06 AM
This time state result has been totally worth of knowing about it like the last time it had been appeared. Many of the new teams had given a great and stunning performance which is great.
Reply to comment

dissertation help uk on Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:07 AM
Glad to see this and congratulations to you all your team’s members to upgrade your level at 8. You achieved this goal with your effort and training yourself many times. Very thankful to you for sharing.
Reply to comment

Ryan Gosling Jacket on Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:07 AM
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my project.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:16 AM
Reply to comment

amazing on Monday, November 26, 2018 1:47 AM
Thanks for the great post.
Reply to comment

Devora Brown on Saturday, December 01, 2018 3:19 AM
The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing. 8 Ball Pool mod apk unlimited money hill climb racing mod Android shadow fight 2 mod apk
Reply to comment