Water Tower Thunder Cats - Stronger than the day before
Team Blog

APRIL FOOL'S RESULTS

LEVEL 3
Malyana F. 3rd place vault, 2nd place beam, 3rd place floor, 3rd place all around

Malaya S. 3rd place vault, 1st place bars, 2nd place beam, 3rd place floor, 2nd place all around

Eily P. 3rd place bars, 3rd place beam

Bowie L. 2nd place bars

Izabella C. 2nd place vault

LEVEL 4
Tamara H. 3rd place vault, 1st place bars, 2nd place beam, 2nd place all around

Candace H. 1st place bars, 3rd place beam, 3rd place floor, 3rd place all around

Talia B. 3rd place vault, 3rd place beam

LEVEL 5
Jada D. 3rd place beam, 3rd place all around

LEVEL 7
Amani S. 1st place beam, 3rd place floor, 2nd place all around

12 Comments to APRIL FOOL'S RESULTS:

Comments RSS
thesishelp on Friday, September 15, 2017 5:43 AM
Congratulations to all of the participants! Your efforts and great work were praised. It is a very good initiative, I think everyone should try participating in this contest.
Reply to comment

best research paper writing service reviews on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:38 AM
I never thought that April would bring so much fun for people. I want to congratulate all the participants of this event. The winners have done their best to achieve this result. And to others, there always be a next time and more chances to win. Remember, failure won't stop us to achieve our dreams and goals in life. This event is a great experience for all of them. Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope that you all had fun.

BestMovies on Saturday, February 03, 2018 6:26 AM
Congratulations to the entire contributors! Your efforts and great work were praised. It is a excellent initiative, I suppose everybody must try collaborating in this contest.
Reply to comment

pakistan super league live on Monday, February 26, 2018 3:11 PM
This is a very nice blog. When I saw the name Thunder cats, It brings me to my childhood.
Reply to comment

pakistan super league broadcast in india on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:43 AM
Reply to comment

paper writer on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:23 PM
Sounds like this day was pretty funny for you. I am happy for you if it was a good day.
Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on Thursday, May 03, 2018 7:52 AM
Some people have no idea about motorcycle. So, they can get training for this and can drive motor cycles easily. They can take part in racing also where they can drive motorcycle perfectly and can win competition very well.
Reply to comment

uk essay on Thursday, May 03, 2018 8:33 AM
I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.Thank you for sharing that excellent subject material on your web site. I noticed it on the search engines. I will check back again after you post much more articles. Visit it! to get more information
Reply to comment

assignment help on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 6:33 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post
Reply to comment

literature essay writing on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:16 AM
I'm taking cooking classes after my university and i know the worth of your old knife because its your habit to cut items with it so you are used to of that particular knife.
Reply to comment

do my assignment on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:16 AM
I just checked into your website though you have some pretty cool services but they are not promoted well You can contact editing to help you promote your farms ove the internet.
Reply to comment

boom essays on Saturday, May 26, 2018 5:07 AM
These guys are pretty good at making pranks and it was really exciting to see all this unexpected results. I was really not expecting this result but I am sure that it was all about the performance.
Reply to comment